Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies,.....

I was just talking with a girlfriend of mine from Mo. She just got her CC permit a few months ago, and plans to carry often. She was just telling me that she's taking a self defense training class next week which will include some firearm protection tips and being on allert. I was asking her if she was scared when she carried for the first time. She stated and I quote "I have never been so aware of my surroundings in my life, but in a good way". AND "having my pistol on me made me feel taller and stronger, like I could defend myself against anything". This is good because last year she was stalked by an ex boyfriend and she just about became home bound from fear. The firearm has empowered her and she feels the self defense classes will help her combined with her firearm. Have any of you combined self defense classes along with your firearm?

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
No formal classes, but lots of talking and shooting with friends in law enforcement. I learned a lot from them!

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
High School Wrestling, Boxing, Martial arts, things a guy/gal does. Seriously, i thought this was mandatory.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I will attest to that mrs. K i felt the same as soon as I put mine on for the first time the world was a differend place. You do become more awear of everything and are alert. you walk tall because if you dont the butt pokes you lol Im just kidding but you enter into a whole nother lifestyle the cc lifestyle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts