Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Self defense legal services

423 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  FreeInAZ 
#1 ·
One self defense legal services in Ohio.

Here is an Ohio law group that specializes in self defense cases. They even have some YouTube video.

Ohio Gun Lawyer Ohio Gun Lawyer | Barney DeBrosse, LLC Attorney's at Law

Some of their videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHkQ6kFVRYJ5doUjaa2UX-A/videos?sort=dd&view=0&flow=grid

I recently learned, last night, that a couple of lawyer friends that I have are ignorant on the subject on what to do to represent a client in a self defense case. In fact, they stated that this is the norm, and even DA's are not up to date and often wrong. It was a heck of a discussion last night between shots, single malt for me, and midnight gunfire last night.

This is a post that has the potential to be a "sticky" . This thread is not about theory, but resource to share from state to state, and withing a state. These guys were recommended to me as one resource. From what I understand Ohio has quite a few that seem to be specialize in this area.

Even if you don't have or want carry insurance, we all need good legal advice.

So share your info/resources and their state. Also, if you have a critique to someones legal advice, let's post that in another thread and not this one.

Thanks,

Maloy

See less See more
#2 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.