Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24,593 Posts
Another evil black rifle disguised as a transistor radio. Oh my! We should give our president a call and see what he wants to do about this.

·
Registered
18,781 Posts
:smile: Oh yeah, I remember that toy and the commercial...:dry:...I wanted one of those but my Mom wouldn't let me get it. She said I'd be wasting my money 'coz she thought it looked like it'd break easy. :sad: She was right. One of my friends got one...:mellow:...it broke.

Reactions: Rossi

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
I had one of those Agent Zero M radio rifles! My folks got it for me for Christmas when they came out. I had it for years and never broke or damaged it. My younger brother got the camera pistol at the same time. We had a lot of fun with those!

Dang, Trucks, you're older n' you look!

·
Registered
4,776 Posts

Great toys. I wonder how seriously Billy was traumatized by his play guns.

That alien looked a lot like Alf. What did they know back then?

·
Super Moderator
13,819 Posts
That's 'cause Billy and Bobby were suburban kids. Willy was from the wrong side of the tracks, and Sam was the best athlete in school and didn't play with toy guns.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Well.. I feel old! I had one of those.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Why are the kids in those commercials always named Billy or Bobby; they never touch a Willy or a Sam?
I'm Enery (Henry) the eighth I am.

My favorite toy gun as a kid was my Mattel Thompson sub-machine gun. Had the pull back bolt and the rat-tat-tat sound. Pretty faithful reproduction for a toy.

·
Registered
18,781 Posts
Why are the kids in those commercials always named Billy or Bobby; they never touch a Willy or a Sam?
Well....:unsure:...I dunno' 'bout Sam but back in those days...:mellow:...they weren't allowed to touch their Willy on tv.

:icon_frown: Ugh, nevermind....:blush:...I missed Chicarrones' post. Oh well, I've always wanted to be an echo when I grow up.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
I'm Enery (Henry) the eighth I am.

My favorite toy gun as a kid was my Mattel Thompson sub-machine gun. Had the pull back bolt and the rat-tat-tat sound. Pretty faithful reproduction for a toy.
Had one of those too! Was a good time to be a youngun' back then...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts