Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I recently picked up a Sig P320 Compact. I took it out about 5 weeks ago and again today.

I am pretty happy with it. It shoots where you point it. The trigger feels good. It's not too heavy with a nice break.

Now, my gun has the "OG" trigger in it. I haven't shot one with the "new" trigger in it so I have no comparison. Nor do I have a Sig with an SRT trigger in it. But this gun has just about the shortest reset of any gun I've shot.

The first time out it kinda freaked me out. This time I knew a bit more of what to expect. I think I did much better with it this morning.

Question for those who have an "updated" 320, does it have as short a reset as before you sent it in?

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

·
8,321 Posts
The new trigger is actually worse than the pre-recall trigger. I wish I hadn't sent mine in.

·
8,321 Posts
Seems like the trigger shoe changed design and is not as comfortable. Also the trigger pull weight went up a few pounds.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I've got both types, and I can't tell the difference. The 320 RXP c, however, has an AWESOME flat trigger with about a 4 pound pull.

·
Registered
36,019 Posts
yea the 320 X compact has been calling me over to look/drool at it for a while now!
just to close in size to my CZ P-01, but I like the 320X.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea the 320 X compact has been calling me over to look/drool at it for a while now!
just to close in size to my CZ P-01, but I like the 320X.
I didn't think think they had a compact version in X series. I thought the Carry was their smallest one.

·
Registered
36,019 Posts
I didn't think think they had a compact version in X series. I thought the Carry was their smallest one.

I will have to double check but pretty sure it was a Compact X??
optic plate for mounting, flat trigger, super nice trigger pull weight and reset, tritium sights, short rail etc.

Reactions: morrcarr67
1 - 8 of 8 Posts