Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put about another 200 rds through the G3 yesterday. Zero malfunctions. I've been super impressed so far considering I only paid 256 bucks for it. The only knock on the gun I have is the finish. I already have some scratches just from putting the gun on and off the bench at the range and some wear marks on the barrel. Gun looks like I've had it for years instead of just 2 weeks. Maybe I'll have the slide cerakoted if it really bothers me. It is only a tool after all and tools do get scuffed up. The G3 has been extremely reliable and the sights are right on.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yeah, the finish does leave something to be desired. However, for mine being only $257 out the door :D, I'm pretty alright with the finish wearing a bit fast. My G2C has some wear on the front side of slide, oh well. It goes when I pull the trigger every time. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Went out today and ran it some more. Now somewhere over 600 rds in about 2 weeks. I love shooting this gun. Soft shooting , accurate and extremely reliable.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't mind the trigger on the G3. Hands down better than the G2C. My only gripe is the finish. Still waiting for some aftermarket support for holsters and extra mags. I might change out the sights. I can live with them but they could still be a little better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts