Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Hopefully there won't be some kind of hippie overreaction, with citizens simply trying to protect themselves bearing the brunt of the law....

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Seattle has a lot of smart folks. They learn what to do and do. I commend them.

Reactions: Jake3501

·
Registered
31,902 Posts
Even if bad guys don't read or listen to the new, word will be out on the street. When we get more news of Homeowner shooting and killing burglers on the street, it will take care of career changes.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Today I found this follow-up report on two recent defensive shootings in the area.

Slain burglary suspect had 'crazy eyes,' Edmonds homeowner tells police | HeraldNet.com - Local news

In the Edmonds incident, it seems the homeowner had a plan and has practiced it.

It is a crazy world out there. Just this morning a Washington State Trooper was murdered during a traffic stop.
Suspect in trooper's death shoots, kills himself | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

Then this afternoon, a US Marshall shot a fugitive to death up north of here.
Fugitive shot dead in Mt. Vernon by U.S. Marshals | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

Be safe. Be vigilant. Go home at the end of the day.

·
Registered
7,036 Posts
That Is why I am ALWAYS armed! Things are getting very crazy here in Washington State!

Reactions: JimSheldon

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Today I found this follow-up report on two recent defensive shootings in the area.

Slain burglary suspect had 'crazy eyes,' Edmonds homeowner tells police | HeraldNet.com - Local news

In the Edmonds incident, it seems the homeowner had a plan and has practiced it.

It is a crazy world out there. Just this morning a Washington State Trooper was murdered during a traffic stop.
Suspect in trooper's death shoots, kills himself | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

Then this afternoon, a US Marshall shot a fugitive to death up north of here.
Fugitive shot dead in Mt. Vernon by U.S. Marshals | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

Be safe. Be vigilant. Go home at the end of the day.
No judge, No jury, I like!

·
Registered
351 Posts
That Is why I am ALWAYS armed! Things are getting very crazy here in Washington State!
It ain't just Washington State. It doesn't pay to not be armed around here (Wichita, KS) either!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts