Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys..
Is there a way to put a "Sticky" somewhere on the SEARCH in here and how to use it..
I had kind of figured it out, then on a post somewhere one of the staff had explained it better ..
It made my search much easier after that.( of course now i tried to find it and can't..lol :rolleyes:)

If i remember correctly,you can search within a section and also search in the main board and get different info..

Looking back through the forum, it seems that the amount of new members is growing fast so this might be helpful..

Thanks

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
In the top right corner of any page you will see the search field. Just type in what you're looking for and click search.

·
Registered
539 Posts
NYPD in AZ said:
In the top right corner of any page you will see the search field. Just type in what you're looking for and click search.
NYPD, doesn't it make a difference though if you are actually in a topic area or in the main forum area?

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
That's the general search through the whole site. If you wanna get specific you have to click on the "search" tab in the blue area just below your username and the news. From there, you can click on the advanced link and customize your search. make sense?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Robby said:
Well I had missed that search button!! TY for making me look again in the most obvious place. Duh!!!
I didn't 'see' it either as I was using the 'search' area off to the right!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks NYPD.. ;)

Is there a way to put a "Sticky" somewhere on the SEARCH in here and how to use it..
Im sorry, it did not come across like i wanted it to. :???:

I was just wondering if somewhere the staff could put a "STICKY" in one of the sections on how to search..

What you posted here is what i was talking about:
That's the general search through the whole site. If you wanna get specific you have to click on the "search" tab in the blue area just below your username and the news. From there, you can click on the advanced link and customize your search. make sense?
I just learned a little more with these replies though.. :)

I have seen where the staff puts "STICKYs" on different things, just thought one on searching might help...

Sorry for the confusion :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
No confusion whatsoever....Staff is looking into it. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts