Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at the local Wal'ies today picking up a few things and I always swing by the Sports dept to see what ammo, if any, is there. They had 9 boxes of 9mm and there was another guy there buying some. 3 box max at wally world. Picked up 3 boxes at $15.00 each. Box says Made in Serbia. Hope it fires ok. Isn' there a war in Serbia? Don't they need the bullets?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Probably PPU...decent ammo...shoot it all the time at the range. Decent for the price. JMO

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Made in Serbia... it sounds like you're talking about the PPU ammo (medium-blue box?). It's actually the same as the Monarch ammo at Academy. (Look at the stamped end of a Monarch, and it will say PPU.)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Saw the same at local Academy the other day. Probably ok, but I know Monarch seems to shoot "dirtier," or maybe it's just me. Never had FTF though.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Good for you...Lately I have had a dry spell at Wally's. I had to go online to get some ammo.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
If you decide you dont like it send it my way. My 92 will eat anything.

·
Administrator
41,076 Posts
I haven't seen any ammo in the big stores in so long, that when I finally do, it'll be "clean-up on aisle nine!" :D

·
Registered
675 Posts
I picked up 3 boxes of Remington 9mm at Wally World. $11,00 a box.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts