Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a revolver guy. I've been looking for a Smith & Wesson 65 3" for a couple of years. Every one that I've found was either junk, or over priced, or a combination of both. Well I got one today, a 65-3 in about 95% condition, and the price was right. I've been carrying my Glock, but as soon as I prove this S&W reliable, I'm going home to a revolver!

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
Congrats on your dreamie!!!! I got my 905c IB, my dreamie, just last year, so I know the feeling! Aaaaaaahhhhhh, what a feeling!!!!

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts
I love the model 65, they are a great K frame Smith. Can't wait to see pics soon.....<hint hint> ;)

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Congrats, I really hope it turns out to be exactly what you want.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
A dream come true for a lucky man!! Congrats and enjoy, lifes to short not too!!!

·
Registered
515 Posts
:worthless:

·
Registered
31,694 Posts
I had a model 65 back in 77 and really liked it. Today I have a 66 no dash and love it. Probably would be the last handgun I would part with, a toss up with my 1911.

·
Registered
29,845 Posts
Congrats, I know the feeling having had 3 slip through my hands over many decades.

The one I have now is a "KEEPER"....
:D

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had a model 65 back in 77 and really liked it. Today I have a 66 no dash and love it. Probably would be the last handgun I would part with, a toss up with my 1911.
I've got a 2.5" 66 no dash too. Love it a lot, but love the 65 more. Also have a 4" 65-2, and a nickel 19-3. Oh can't forget my pre lock 442.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Congrats! I have a handful of dream guns, including a Franchi O/U shotgun and an Ed Brown 1911, but it would have to be a miracle to own either. Well, one can always dream, right?

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a lot of "dream" guns that I'll never be able to afford. I've wanted this 3" S&W 65 for a long time. Maybe if we dream smaller.....

·
Administrator
17,584 Posts
Congratulations!!! :cool: Now we want to see it!!! ;) I love three inch barreled Revolvers!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts