Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Academy Sports to get some BOB stuff for the wife's car bag and found they had 9mm, 380, and 38 special ammo. I left the store immediately. Why? Because they only let you have one box per customer.
Went home and got my wife! Now will have a good trip to the range this weekend!!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I don't like you

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ccviper, if your a man that makes me sleep better at night, not that there is anything wrong with that. If you a woman, it's OK, I'm married.

I keep going to Academy several times a week looking for ammo as one is close to my house and sometimes I get lucky. Keep trying.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I have slowly started to see a small amount becoming available. Sooner or later if may recover, just wish I had a time machine. We have a new Cabela's close by and they have had a small amount if you get there quickly. I shoot 327 and 10mm and that has been readily available so that makes me happy. Now 22lr...

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Went to Academy Sports to get some BOB stuff for the wife's car bag and found they had 9mm, 380, and 38 special ammo. I left the store immediately. Why? Because they only let you have one box per customer.
Went home and got my wife! Now will have a good trip to the range this weekend!!
I'm surprised anything was left by the time You got back,
Things must be slowly getting back to normal.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on the ammo find. Have fun and be safe at the range.

·
Premium Member
10,104 Posts
Good for you. We don't have Academy here, or Cabela's. There is a Bass Pro Shop in Myrtle Beach, SC (about 60 miles south of me). I have to rely on WalMart at the present time.

Shelf Shelving Furniture Product Display case

·
Super Moderator
40,714 Posts
That Walmart case is stocked compared to the one near me. :D At least it looks like there are some rifles cartridges in there. My Walmart started keeping extra fishing reels in the ammo case, at least the ammo price tags were still there last time I looked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts