Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been accustomed to buying .45 auto for $25-40 a box for 50 rounds and today i walked into a local Wally World and scored a winchester white box 100 round value pack for 40 bucks. First time i have seen pistol ammo in there in months! Just wish i had some time to go blow some rounds!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Congrats! I cant believe youd even pay $40 for 50rds! I see 40 and 45 fairly often (well, often for the situation)...wish I could find some 9!

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Lucky! All wally world here ever has is 12 gauge shells and 25-06.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
I picked up 3 100 round boxes of Winchester .22LR last week.

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
I went to a gun show today and this guy had two tables (16 feet long) of nothing but wally world ammo. Prices were doubled and he didn't know squat about firearm's or cartridges. Don't get me wrong, I'm a #1 capitalist, but this jerk is the guy who waits at 5:00 in the morning, stalking the ammo section "stealing" ammo from you and me.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Must be someone with no job or no life, probably spending all their time at the store waiting for ammo, especially the elusive 9mm ammo, and snatching it up. Maybe wally world should sell ammo from their pharmacy, like how they sell all the GOOD cold and allergy medicine, then they could weed out all the jerks stealing ammo from us and tell them to get lost!

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
I went to a gun show today and this guy had two tables (16 feet long) of nothing but wally world ammo. Prices were doubled and he didn't know squat about firearm's or cartridges. Don't get me wrong, I'm a #1 capitalist, but this jerk is the guy who waits at 5:00 in the morning, stalking the ammo section "stealing" ammo from you and me.
Lucky for him you showed some restraint. I'd probably have some choice words and shoved a few of those cartridges up his.... nose (for good measure).

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Most likely a WM employee. I just emailed a DB on Craigslist today that had Remmy 333 Goldens that he wanted $30 for. I offered him $10 and told him and asked what time he would deliver them. He's 60 miles away. Funny, I have not heard anything back yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts