Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was given a scope mount for my raging bull 6.5 44mag. the bog said 44 tracker but it fits the bull will it work

bighemidaddy

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
It doesn't appear so, but who knows really. Going by the pictures and parts numbers on the Taurus site, the Tracker mounts appear to have 3 attachment clamps while one shown for the .44 Mag has only 2. Maybe someone that has fit one on theirs will be able to give you better info.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
I have mounts on both the Tracker and Raging Bull. They both have 3 metal strips that fit through the rib, held to the base with 6 Allen head screws, 3 each side. Mounts are several years old, Tracker mount has Tracker stamped on it. Raging Bull mount stamped 454, at that time it was only Raging Bull. Do not have others handy. Can tell you that the mount fits the rib and top of the guns. When you put the strips in place and tighten the mount down it is rock solid.
One of the only mounts I have never had move, shoot loose with heavy recoil handgun ammo. When put on right, pulled back against ribs, I have pulled mounts and put them back with zero at 100 yards being within a few inches.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts