Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The OP was Dave29, but I decided to start a new thread on the mount for my Raging Bull .454 Casull mostly because its next to impossible to find a mount in satin stainless nowadays. It finally came in Wednesday from AbleAmmo out of Yooston. That's Huston Texas to you yanks.

Anyway, I was really hesitant on ordering the blued mount, but figgered I better get something before the blued mounts are also sold out too. IMHO, I really really like the contrasting colours on my Bull now. I haven't had a chance to get out to the range yet and missed a mid 70 day earlier during this week. Now its cold and raining here in Fort Worth, but we're seeing high 70's to 80 this monday, and that's scary too this early. I've got 200 rounds of .454 and I seriously doubt I will use it all up unless I get some sort of sponsorship on my good looks. I will probably put about 6-12 rounds of .45LC to zero the scope and then 50 rounds to see if it shakes this scope's optics loose.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Funny I just mentioned something about this on Dave29's thread. Glad to see you got er mounted and can't wait to hear how you like it at the range. Did you check with Taurus to see if they had any stainless mounts available? I see you like the blued version but thought I'd mention it anyways.

Taurus International Manufacturing Inc

Coop

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny I just mentioned something about this on Dave29's thread. Glad to see you got er mounted and can't wait to hear how you like it at the range. Did you check with Taurus to see if they had any stainless mounts available? I see you like the blued version but thought I'd mention it anyways.

Taurus International Manufacturing Inc

Coop
Every online website I went too has the stainless mount on back order, including Taurus itself. But I posted these pics just to show some ppl that are on the fence on a stainless mount that the black/blued looks "kinda" cool too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts