Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a raging bull 444ss8. the scope mount i ordered (10028) doesnt fit properly. Need help and insight asap. I know somebody out there has had the same issue.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Whats the problem with it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The ribs on the barrel are too close for the machining on the scope mount...Just wondering if i ordered the wrong mount. i want to try the 10032. But i dont want to pay another 15% restock fee if it doesnt work right.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I was looking at the rail mount I have on my Ragging Bull. 44 Mag 8 3/8" SS like yours. Mine fits great. I do remember that the first one I ordered did not fit, but I do not recall the number it was. I sent it back and exchanged it for the one I have now. The number on the package from the one I have on my Bull is listed as 10-033. The rail itself has Ragging Bull 8 3/8 etched in it along with the Taurus logo. This is a link to the rail mount I have though I ordered mine right from Taurus.

http://www.midwayusa.com/Product/99...mount-raging-bull-stainless-with-8-3-8-barrel

Here is photo so you can see how mine fits. Hope this helps and you get everything taken care of. Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Air gun

·
Registered
373 Posts
jdhaines What kind of scope is that? I'm in the process of outfitting my Bull with a scope and looking for ideas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts