Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keep in mind that Commiefornia does not look kindly to people packing. In most places, especially schools, public buildings, state buildings etc etc they are not allowed at all and getting a carry permit in most areas is a waste of ink filling out the paper work because the answer is going to be a resounding NO! So, if your gonna pack, make it with something cheap enough you won't mind loosing it if your caught with it, and expect one giant hassle.

As for a home defense, the same applies. Only use it as a last resort and expect to loose it and spend some time in the can and in court in the majority of cases.

Now, taking all the above into consideration would i still recommend you take something along, you darn right i would Commiefornia has gone to hell over the last 30 years. The police can do nothing but bring a blanket to throw over you so it's up to you to survive.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I'm going to move this thread, partially as it appears to be a response to another post but it was done as a New Topic.

If you don't like the gun laws where you are, either move or work your butt off to change them.

Steelheart

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep it was in response to another post. The dang board was still having it's problems and it was the one that posted it as a new rather than a response, there was nothing i could do with it.

As far as moving if i don't like the state laws or conditions, that is exactly what i did. After being born in California and living there for 67 years i left the state never to return. If you had seen the other post you would see i was responding to his question about going to school in Calif and taking a gun with him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts