Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after searching for 2 months for some 9mm was surpised local scheels had dry box with 500 rds for above price was a little concerned as all it said was 9mm but for the price got one opened it up and happy to find blazer brass 10 bxs of 50 !!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
nice catch

jhp

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
115 fmj?

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
I have a feeling ammo prices are about to start dropping really soon (within the next two months). Hoarders eventually have to run out of money. 9mm is a great round!!!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Good deal! Back before the "drought", Academy was selling European 9mms or 7x39s in a sealed can. The 9mms were $89 for 350 rounds. Didn't buy one, so don't know the quality. But your per-round cost is cheaper.

Problem is, to get to Scheels, I'd be on I-35 for 3 days!!

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
I have a feeling ammo prices are about to start dropping really soon (within the next two months). Hoarders eventually have to run out of money. 9mm is a great round!!!
They may run out of money, or they may max out their credit cards. Unless they're buying the ammo on their credit cards and reselling it.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I don't know about where you are but california gun stores are pretty bare of ammo and even firearms. One local store has NO pistols on hand, hasn't for the last twelve months.

Any ammo is about is so expensive no one will buy it.

·
Registered
7,863 Posts
Ammo is spotty and goes FAST around here. Our scheels sold over 35, 000 rounds of 9mm in one day with a one box per visit limit.

·
Registered
116 Posts

Keep dreaming. Ammo needs to be available in order for ammo price to drop. Resellers are fighting hard to keep shortage going. You got months and months if not years of a shortage still. I was forced to stop shooting uspsa. Sucks. I predict This is isn't going to end until 2016 when ass hat is out of the White House.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.