Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know what got me thinking about this, but I started cogitating on really scary movie bad guys. I'm not sure this guy's at the top of the list, but the ABC Warrior from Judge Dredd is pretty doggone scary, IYAM. So who's your favorite scary movie bad guy?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lechter

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Boyd Crowder in the TV series "Justified" because he's so realistic.
Actually, he's one of my favorite characters on Justified. Somehow he always seems to come out on top, and he's got a weird kind of redneck chivalry going on. Sure he's bad, but he's pretty up front about it - except to Raylan. All things considered, I kind of like Boyd. I just wouldn't turn my back on him...:D

·
21,932 Posts
Actually, he's one of my favorite characters on Justified. Somehow he always seems to come out on top, and he's got a weird kind of redneck chivalry going on. Sure he's bad, but he's pretty up front about it - except to Raylan. All things considered, I kind of like Boyd. I just wouldn't turn my back on him...:D
I don't think the show would be such a success without the both of them. Boyd does have a weird sense of honor in a hillbilly
killer racist kinda way.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts