Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have spent much time at the hospital this week with a good friend. He is succumbing to the effects of his final sickness. He has been a good friend and "gun buddy".

He is a fine christian man with a heart to love others. He will soon be with his Savior in his eternal home.

I'm going to miss him.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend but you will see him again at the throne!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
You and his family have my condolences and are in my prayers.

Reactions: PreacherRodgers

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Very sorry.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Until you two see each other again, you will always have memories.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
So sorry to hear this, prayers sent.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
It is difficult for those of us that are going to be left behind to watch our friends & loved ones progress thru their illness towards their final hours. I believe that it is our responsibility to stay strong & supportive for our failing friends to help ease their passing from this world to their next reward. After they are gone, we can let go and mourn. So, my prayers for strenghth and an easy heart go out to you, PR. You are a good person!

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
As difficult to remember, at this time your pain is his gain. When he moves forth his pain will be relieved and joy will fill his heart. Take some time and focus on your heart and mind. Don't allow his loss to hurt you or those around you. Take care my friend and I will say a prayer for all of you.

·
10,379 Posts
Very sorry to hear about your friend. Hope it's a short illness and a peaceful exit for him

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Sorry to hear of your friends pending passing; hope it is without to much suffering. I will be thinking of you both.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
It is difficult for those of us that are going to be left behind to watch our friends & loved ones progress thru their illness towards their final hours. I believe that it is our responsibility to stay strong & supportive for our failing friends to help ease their passing from this world to their next reward. After they are gone, we can let go and mourn. So, my prayers for strenghth and an easy heart go out to you, PR. You are a good person!
This is what I would have said if I was good with words. Since I'm not, my most heartfelt sympathies.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts