Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sellers tag says model 85.Inside the crane says 74.one inch barrel,5 shot,concealed hammer(gold btw),and a pinkie grip.It may have been covered here already.I would not want to shoot it.No way to grip it either.Seems useless to me.

Attachments

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Nope, I would pass on that for sure.:)

Reactions: jtg452

·
22,300 Posts
So it's not the Son-of-View, it's the Father-of-View!? :shocked:

WANT!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
What was the price?

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What was the price?
$3xx something.I didn't pay much attention as I was more amused than interested.I will call today for specifics to post for any interested.Definitely a belly gun.About the only way you could effectively fire it would be to hold it against someone.

This GS will sell and ship to ffl if anyone is interested.pm me for contact info if you like.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Ditto on Belly Gun. That is for deep concealment and use as a backup piece, probably for an ankle holster.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I'm kinda glad to see a version of the View stick around. I almost pulled the trigger on one some time back at Bud's but couldn't get past that lexan sideplate. I may have to consider one again.

Reactions: SIGnoramus

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Hmm...no way to really hold the thing. That's what held me up on the View.

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
I know the gunstore that picture was taken at very well. How did I miss that last Saturday? Seriously
though, if I didn't already have enough sunbbies that would be an interesting one to add to the collection.
It would be perfect for pocket carry.

·
Registered
233 Posts
This is new and it is called the "NO VIEW." Seriously. :) SN# starts with "NV".

1 - 18 of 18 Posts