Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dump the male flight attendants. No one wanted them in the first place.

Replace all the female flight attendants with good-looking strippers!

What the hell!! They don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss?

The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a "party atmosphere" going in the cabin.

And, of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again, hoping to see naked women.

Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn't need a salary, thus saving even more money.

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt, and the airline industry would see record revenues.

This is definitely a win- win situation if we handle it right -- a golden opportunity to turn a liability into an asset.

Why didn't Bush or Obama think of this?

Why do I still have to do everything myself?

Sincerely,
Bill Clinton

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Dump the male flight attendants. No one wanted them in the first place.

Sincerely,
Bill Clinton
Don't laugh, but when Southwestern started in business serving mostly Texas cities, their slogan was "We're spreading love all over Texas"

Their flight attendants, all female, wore hot pants and served complimentary cocktails even on the short flights. Back then, their flights were a big party!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Flying is not any fun anymore!!!!! like it was in my "younger" days!!!

·
Registered
31,695 Posts
They also gave out complimentary bottles of Jack Daniels, full fifths.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Bill Clinton.........Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaah:D

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
The only strippers you see now are the Grannies being strip-searched by the TSA.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Back when flights were a bit more affordable I would fly more often. Now that I have to sell a kidney to pay for the ticket and be strip searched just to enter the terminal only to be later hassled some more at the gate... I would rather just stay home at this point of drive somewhere local. I know that attitude isn't helping the airlines, but maybe someone upstairs should think about all the hassle and figure out that it doesn't seem to be working and we are only choaking out an industry. But then if they were to do that they might think about how bad other regulations are choking out capitalism as a whole and I don't see anyone using that logic right now in the White House.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
I have no fear of the FAA or TSA, i'm used to having a government boot crammed up my rear at the authorities whim. I am a postal worker after all.

But overall, airlines are making a killing by crying broke, forcing you to pay extra if you don't quite fit in a seat, and charging fees per bag now. My mom said that when she used to fly to California for the summer, she used to have most of her belongings packed in about 8 bags. She never lost one, and never had to add a fee for more than one bag.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
But overall, airlines are making a killing by crying broke, forcing you to pay extra if you don't quite fit in a seat, and charging fees per bag now. My mom said that when she used to fly to California for the summer, she used to have most of her belongings packed in about 8 bags. She never lost one, and never had to add a fee for more than one bag.
But now the CEO's can't live on less than $40,000,000.00 a year.

1 USA & Cross.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts