Taurus Firearm Forum banner
181 - 200 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought one and I can't find a single accessory for it. I have heard it will fit in a sig saur p228 holster. Can anyone verify this?
I just purchased a ITAC-sig229-40 Retention Roto Paddle Holster off ebay because was told that the sig p228 & p229 holsters would fit my SAR B6P. It doesn't... it is too narrow for the frame ( might could be heated up and expanded a bit), and the molding for the trigger guard is squared off on the holster, and the SAR B6P has a rounded guard. The trigger guard hits the molding, and does not go in far enough to allow the lock to drop in place. The only way I could use it would be to cut out the guard to allow the pistol to move forward so the lock could drop in place, and to heat up and expand the holster enough to allow the frame to slide in and out without tearing the holster loose from your waist. I like the holster, and the fact you can rotate it to where it is most comfortable or you, but it will take some work to possibly make it work, and if it doesn't work, you have a piece of plastic junk. I'm still looking for something to fit it like I want.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought one and I can't find a single accessory for it. I have heard it will fit in a sig saur p228 holster. Can anyone verify this?
I just purchased a ITAC-sig229-40 Retention Roto Paddle Holster off ebay because was told that the sig p228 & p229 holsters would fit my SAR B6P. It doesn't... it is too narrow for the frame ( might could be heated up and expanded a bit), and the molding for the trigger guard is squared off on the holster, and the SAR B6P has a rounded guard. The trigger guard hits the molding, and does not go in far enough to allow the lock to drop in place. The only way I could use it would be to cut out the guard to allow the pistol to move forward so the lock could drop in place, and to heat up and expand the holster enough to allow the frame to slide in and out without tearing the holster loose from your waist. I like the holster, and the fact you can rotate it to where it is most comfortable or you, but it will take some work to possibly make it work, and if it doesn't work, you have a piece of plastic junk. I'm still looking for something to fit it like I want.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I would look for holsters made for the Tanfoglio seeing as this was a licensed copy of it. You could also look at CZ75 holsters seeing that it is a modified copy of it.

·
Registered
37,123 Posts
Not sure about the rigid kydex holsters and fit , but as mentioned you might look at tanfoglio,. Eaa witness, and CZ. and believe it or not try a beretta PX4 or Beretta /Stoger cougar!
MY EAA and cougar,work very well in my Berreta PX4 leather holsters.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just placed and order for one , always wanted a cz75 look alike design .. and ive heard good things about this gun , let se how it compares next to my 92fs and p226 extreme. 3 years Later and it still around the same coin , laid 299.00 + 10 Shipping , i will post some feedback when it gets here.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Just placed and order for one , always wanted a cz75 look alike design .. and ive heard good things about this gun , let se how it compares next to my 92fs and p226 extreme. 3 years Later and it still around the same coin , laid 299.00 + 10 Shipping , i will post some feedback when it gets here.
I've had mine for over two years and it's still one of my favorites. I'm sure you're gonna like it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

·
Registered
6,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
I have a few of them, I may try the holster mod. I am pretty sure the frame is a bit thicker than the all metal CZ75, not sure about they polymer ones.

·
Registered
6,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
I Picked up my Sar b6 yesterday , othe than the grips its a nice piece , im gonna do a close comparison to my 92fs , and see ho it does , got her cleaned and lubed today
You have the all steel model, all the CZ75 stuff will work magazines, holsters, everything.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have had one for a couple years now and she is very nice. Smooth action, low recoil and accurate. I will say I got a lemon in the magazine dept. though. The gun would spit the mag with every trigger pull and of course that just led to FTF and FTE all over the place. I sent the mag back to EAA in Fl twice - very nice folks but even the replacements would not stay locked into the gun. Ultimately I solved the problem by using one of my spare Sar K2P mags! a few extra rounds and the B6 has never once spit the mag or had any more problems. Good luck with yours, in spite of the mag problem with mine I really like the gun.

Reactions: jwc007 and jimb1972

·
Administrator
18,465 Posts
I have had one for a couple years now and she is very nice. Smooth action, low recoil and accurate. I will say I got a lemon in the magazine dept. though. The gun would spit the mag with every trigger pull and of course that just led to FTF and FTE all over the place. I sent the mag back to EAA in Fl twice - very nice folks but even the replacements would not stay locked into the gun. Ultimately I solved the problem by using one of my spare Sar K2P mags! a few extra rounds and the B6 has never once spit the mag or had any more problems. Good luck with yours, in spite of the mag problem with mine I really like the gun.
You can also use the MecGar Cz75B 16, 17, and 19 round magazines.

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Administrator
18,465 Posts
Very very Nice! :cool: Congratulations and may it serve you well!

·
Administrator
18,465 Posts
Sorry to resurrect an older thread, but I happened to be browsing at my LGS and found they had a brand new SAR B6P on sale for $269. Bought it! My waiting period will be up on Tuesday, August 25, 2015, and I will post a Range Report some time thereafter.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Sorry to resurrect an older thread, but I happened to be browsing at my LGS and found they had a brand new SAR B6P on sale for $269. Bought it! My waiting period will be up on Tuesday, August 25, 2015, and I will post a Range Report some time thereafter.
Is this your first one?

·
Administrator
18,465 Posts
Is this your first one?
My first SAR B6P, Yes!

Not my first Sarsilmaz Pistol, as I also have the SAR K2-45 and SAR K2P, the latter which has a similar frame to the B6P, minus the K2P Frame Rail.
Also, not my first Turkish Handgun.

Left to Right
EAA SAR K2-45 .45 ACP
EAA SAR K2P 9mm
Canik 55 TP-9 9mm

Reactions: 88keys

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
My first SAR B6P, Yes!

Not my first Sarsilmaz Pistol, as I also have the SAR K2-45 and SAR K2P, the latter which has a similar frame to the B6P, minus the K2P Frame Rail.
Also, not my first Turkish Handgun.

Left to Right
EAA SAR K2-45 .45 ACP
EAA SAR K2P 9mm
Canik 55 TP-9 9mm
Nice Turks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

181 - 200 of 223 Posts