Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife got me the Kel-tec ive been wanting. Sub 2000 chambered in 9mm and accepting glock mags. Now I just need to get a couple of those 30 round mags.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Congrats!

You must have been a very good boy this past year!

·
Registered
591 Posts
You must have been a good boy then, congrats

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Very nice, definitely a fun present for Christmas. I got a Steelers blanket and a pint of Jack Daniels.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Good for you!!! Your wife knows how to pick nice gifts...be good to her, also!!!

·
Registered
29,765 Posts
Nice thing to find under the tree!

·
Administrator
35,310 Posts
That is a nice short range rifle ! I've thought about maybe keeping a Glock 19 and that rifle in my car trunk, since they both take the same mags. Let us know how it shoots !

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Looks like a nice short range rifle...Let us know how it shoots!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is a nice short range rifle ! I've thought about maybe keeping a Glock 19 and that rifle in my car trunk, since they both take the same mags. Let us know how it shoots !
Be carefull to make sure you get the one that accepts the glock 19 mags. I believe they have both the glock 17 and glock 19. If you get the one that accepts glock 17 mags your grip will be to long to fit the glock 19 mag.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Wow, nice looking...congrats

·
Registered
27 Posts
Be carefull to make sure you get the one that accepts the glock 19 mags. I believe they have both the glock 17 and glock 19. If you get the one that accepts glock 17 mags your grip will be to long to fit the glock 19 mag.
30 round mags are cheap(ish).

I'd love to see a chrono with some +p ammo. I bet you get some crazy muzzle velocity.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts