Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I found this forum looking for information about a Taurus revolver I recently bought for my wife.
My research has proven fruitful. There are a lot of these old revolvers everywhere, and I have found that they are older then people think.
Can not wait to share.

·
Super Moderator
37,552 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois! I came here searching for the best 1911 to buy and have been very happy with the PT 1911 SS.

(PS...I am older than I think too! :D )

Pull up a chair, we'll throw another log on the fire and shoot the breeze.. and talk about shooting guns! and everything else.

Reactions: Yissnakk

·
Administrator
40,363 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

·
Registered
24,894 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
17,299 Posts
Dear JK,

I thought I'd better mention that if you are going to use a lot of big words in here like "salutations",
you will end up confusing a lot of folks in here. A lot of us have enough trouble with just 2 syllables.

Sincerely,

RB

·
Premium Member
5,428 Posts
Hello, I found this forum looking for information about a Taurus revolver I recently bought for my wife.
My research has proven fruitful. There are a lot of these old revolvers everywhere, and I have found that they are older then people think.
Can not wait to share.
Some of us on this board "are older than people think". I've found lots of knowledgeable people on this board. Good luck and welcome.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave: We're mighty glad you decided to join "Ye Merrye Crewwe". :thumb:

·
Registered
4,952 Posts

Definitely the right place to share all things Taurus.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts