Taurus Firearm Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
During a complete teardown of a pt 145 millenium pro, I have misplaced the detent ball for the safety. A quick search returns the safety, ball and spring together on ebay for roughly 20$. I just need the ball and I assume I can use a bearing of the same size.

Does anyone have the diameter of the ball? Or a website that only sells the ball?

·
Registered
297 Posts
I believe the just tinkering trigger video mentioned it. I ended up losing the plunger for the take down instead.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I saw a YouTube video for the G2C where the guy measured the ball, I can't find it now. You can measure the hole and get a bearing a little smaller than the hole. It doesn't do anything, just sit there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
During a complete teardown of a pt 145 millenium pro, I have misplaced the detent ball for the safety. A quick search returns the safety, ball and spring together on ebay for roughly 20$. I just need the ball and I assume I can use a bearing of the same size.

Does anyone have the diameter of the ball? Or a website that only sells the ball?
It’s very close to 2.5 mm

I believe it’s very close to 2.5 mm

·
Super Moderator
38,009 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.