Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of years ago I seen an alarm clock however it was also a safe that would hold a small pistol. I have looked high and low and have not found anything like that yet. It doesnt have to be an alarm clock but something like that would work too, or even a decent safe that I can mount into my closet wall. Any help would be much appreciated. thanks

www.indianapredatorcentral.com

·
Registered
6,761 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help steelhart, that first one is what I was kind of looking for but there is no price on this item, but the white one that mounts in the wall would be just right. Thanks

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
Walmart has several different types, some in office supplies and others in sporting goods. Combination and key lock types. So look both places. I got one in sporting goods, key lock type with front door, that holds all 4 of my hand guns, and a supply of ammo for each. Cost $19+, Not too bad.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I have looked on ebay but by the time I buy a $60 safe and then pay the crazy shipping I might as well buy from a store. I have one large gunsafe with all of my guns in my gun room in the basement but I am looking to be able to keep on in the bedroom and thats what I need a small safe for (the wifes rules). So thats why I would like to have one that fits in the wall in my closet or one that looks like an everyday item in a bedroom. Thanks for the help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.