Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: new2carry

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold out around noon today, glad a few of us got a couple. I had several other items sitting in a wish list just waiting for these to come available to help with the shipping.

Time to start another list for the next time they come up.

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
I had put some on back order a long time ago and they finally got cancelled so thanks for the heads up. I already got my shipping notice.

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got another notice that they are back in stock again. Still has a limit of 2, I tried to order 2 more today and it would not let me, said I was at my limit already, I wonder how long it will make me wait to order again.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just ordered my limit. Thanks for the heads up . So how many mags do you folks have for your 15-22? I will have 6 when they show up, I have a freind who has 15 . How many should one person have and how many is too many?

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Well I should have 10 now so I should be set. Honestly I'd only have four if they would quit going after so called "hi cap" mags... so yeah right now when I see some come up I grab em but I think I'm sitting pretty good. Guess it's up to you really. I know with me it's nothing for me to shoot 600-700 rounds of ammo through that thing in one sitting so I'll certainly use those mags.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Got another notice that they are back in stock again. Still has a limit of 2, I tried to order 2 more today and it would not let me, said I was at my limit already, I wonder how long it will make me wait to order again.
Just do what I did. Have your wife, or brother or friend order them for you and then give them the cash...My wife needs some for her gun so she ordered 2 just now!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sold out again

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I currently have 7, I want 10, that is what my rifle bag will hold in the pockets @ 2/pocket. I will probably get 5 more to put away. I am thinking the plastic lips will eventually wear down on them. So I guess long term I am looking at a total of 15.

I have a friend that is going to order me 2 next time they come available, he needs a cheap part and did not want to pay the freight on it, so I offered to cover the freight.

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reactions: new2carry
1 - 13 of 13 Posts