Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Nice; although his statement ... Taurus over S&W.. "has surged somewhat ahead" could have read "has definitely & undeniably surged ahead"!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Good article...Sgt

nice info on Titainium and 38+p also ;)
Saved for later

Thanks

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
You know I love the 85.

Had 2 of them and am getting another.

Donald

·
Registered
89 Posts
thinking about getting a second M85, one that is lighter and with a conceal hammer.....since my is the steel model with the hammer.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
I'd say; go for it! I had both.

I preferred shooting the steel one better (M85B), but the other was lighter to carry.
If I remember correctly, it was the model 85CHULT. I think???

Let us know if you get it, and I'll do the same. Right now, I have my eye on a medel 94, 22.

Donald

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Thanks for the link SgtKnuckles, much appreciated. :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
85CHULT is exactly what I want....they are just hard to find..and kinda pricey.

My Dad has a S&W and he loves shooting my M85.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Just proves it ain't gotta have a big name on it to be a good gun. :thumb:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Excellent article. Thanks for the link. :thumb:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Just got me a M605 ss 2" 357 today at gun show for Xmas, sure feels good, can't wait to shoot it. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a blue PT145, also a Smith Sigma 9mm with stainless slide. I bought the blue Taurus for carry as in low light against badguy, flash of stainless doesn't telegraph my intentions to the BG. Might give me 1/2 second extra, or at least maintain concealment after drawn if kept at ready.

Larry

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
ahol457 said:
I have a blue PT145, also a Smith Sigma 9mm with stainless slide. I bought the blue Taurus for carry as in low light against badguy, flash of stainless doesn't telegraph my intentions to the BG. Might give me 1/2 second extra, or at least maintain concealment after drawn if kept at ready.

Larry
I only have one shiny gun,THE JUDGE. It is mat stainless and does not shine as much as some stainless. The rest of mine are blue, dark and small. I will not telegraph from shiny with them. If they see THE JUDGE, it is already to late for them anyway!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts