Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Press release coming April 12th from S&W. I'd like it to come in sub 16 ounces, but I doubt it highly.

I'd also like to see it without the external safety.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
From what I've heard....expect the long awaited Slimline Glock 9mm to follow shortly down the road.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
My, my, just look what Taurus got started with their Slim series of pistols. ;)

Reactions: treg

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
My, my, just look what Taurus got started with their Slim series of pistols. ;)
^Ain't the first time.^

Nice looking piece.

I have a close relative actively looking for a carry gun. We both insist on a manual thumb safety, down to fire, on any semi auto handgun.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I like it, I'm becoming a big fan of the M&P line of Pistols.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Nice looking pistola but I'm married to a PT140!

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
Looks like it's sporting an extended magazine.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Wow, I think that M&P is going to give the Nano a run for its money! It looks like it should be as concealable as the Nano. However, with a non-extended grip magazine it would still be quite easy to pocket, yet with a more grip purchase than the Beretta. That doesn't mean I wouldn't buy a Nano though -- I do love Beretta! :D

I tell you folks, has there ever been a better time to interested in firearms? They sure are pumping out some great stuff!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Just bought one tonight picking up on Monday
Gun felt great! trigger on this gun is awsome, very smooth.

·
Registered
31,902 Posts
Reactions: chicharrones

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
i will stick with the Kahr's no external saftey and even more compact. i do like the full size M&P pistols,and S&W is to be putting better improved triggers in their M&P line. should hit the dealers early june.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Seems to me it's something Glock should of made for acouple years now =P I wonder if they'll make one, I mean Gaston Glock is pretty well set in his ways ya know. I like that Smith actually shipped a batch out when they announced it, buds has some in stock... for 449... if your part of the stupid VIP club they have.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 35 Posts