Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
8,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To net it out, there are issues with the hammer failing causing unintentional discharge. Affects pistols manufactured between March 1, 2020, and October 31, 2020,

·
Super Moderator
36,014 Posts
Oops...sell the S&W stock.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I saw the story this morning and immediately texted my BIL who had purchased the EZ .380 for his significant other. Have not heard back yet whether his s/n is part of the recall. He hates the pistol and would not be surprised if he just sells it.

·
Premium Member
13,049 Posts
My LGS sent out a message on this recall last night. I do own several Shield pistols, but none of the EZ variety.
I'm still waiting to get my 5" M&P 9 back from S&W. They have had it since October due to the safety not functioning. While they did send a text letting me know when they received it, I've heard nothing from them since then. It's the very first time I have ever had to send a gun back due to a failure. Brand new I was able to engage the safety and fire a full magazine out of it. Not what I would call good quality control. Once I had the slide off I could easily see that there was no way the safety would work.

Reactions: silverstring

·
Premium Member
13,049 Posts
Reactions: silverstring
1 - 6 of 6 Posts