Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I purchased this gun to work up some 45 Super loads 200gr JHP @ 1200 fps but I've never got around to it ..because of my reoccurring health problems i just have not had the time..but it seems to be a great revolver

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
That's a fine looking revolver.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Awesome!! I'm loving Smith & Wesson revolver night!!

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
I almost bought one of those, the day I had enough money and went to the shop it was already sold. Picked up a 1911 and $150 in ammo to fill the void, nice pickup there sir. Those things have an amazing trigger on them and feel so balanced it's uncanny.

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks ..I'm hoping to try out some 200gr LSWC someday ,those are very accurate out of my Ruger P90 and P97 ..make a good SD round

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One other thing i like about this gun ..its a n frame with a 4inch barrel ,and the barrel is measured from the forcing cone ...so it feels as if its a 3.5 inch barrel

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Simply, a thing of beauty. Shoot it often in good health.

·
Registered
24,947 Posts
Sorry to hear that your health is not good. Hope you get to shoot that beautiful wheel gun soon.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
The 625 JM are wonderful revolvers. And amazingly fast reloading with moonclips.

I borrowed a friends ported 5" 625 of 1989 that's been setup for pin matches, DOA only. Too bad he won't sell it to me. :)

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts