Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just received this message from Ruger -- it's their latest .22, and it's based on the 22/45. It's called the 22/45 Lite, and it looks pretty cool! Ya know ya want one!!! :D

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
That is neat!

Best of all it's based on a well proven platform.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It definitely looks like Ruger has decided to go down the path which has been well laid out by Volquartsen and others.......

·
Registered
27,169 Posts
Dunno. aluminum barrel with a sleeve... don't think I'd like the feel.

·
Registered
31,754 Posts
"Oh damn! or "Hot damn!" which will it be? With a suppressor and a 2 X on top, it would be a lightweight SHTF deluxe!

I just got the steel version and would have to trade it in.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Looks like they put a Pac Lite barrel on from the factory.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
That is sharp, I just got the blue steel version but I like the looks of this one better.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I like it.....Wouldn't mind handling one....Don't know if I would buy one....But...Well you get the idea!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Great! Just great! Now I have to buy another gun.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I'd like to handle one. Wander what the price will be.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Looks neat, for a lighter little 22 I like it. Dunno about the pimp gold finish much but it's not bad.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is sharp, I just got the blue steel version but I like the looks of this one better.
Well, if you haven't fired it yet, see if your dealer will give you a full price trade-back for this new one!

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Call me crazy but I'd like to see a Mark 3 that's all an anodized alloy like this one, it would be heavier but I think it would be really neat.

·
Registered
105 Posts
aluminum barrel with a sleeve... don't think I'd like the feel.
It is definitely a different feel with the much lighter sleeved aluminum barrel. I have a Tactical Solutions barrel on a Buckmark, and I like it a lot. Very fast. It points a bit high for me, but that's a grip thing, nothing to do with the barrel. It has a different Red Dot on it now.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
35,015 Posts
I just bought a SR22. I like it better, though I know it's probably not quite as accurate. It IS pocket sized. This thing is a natural for a supproessor, though, already threaded.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts