Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just got his out of layaway,..I've owned S&W 629's ,Ruger Redhawks, Taurus 608's,Ruger GP100's ,all the Ruger Six series & Dan Wessons.. ...I know its a Single Action ,but I thinks this is the finest revolver made...

I went 6 months without a Single Action ..longest since I was 12 yrs old....boy I was a lost puppy...

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Very nice Sir, Had one just like it a few year's back but traded it for a Super Blackhawk Hunter. Hope she makes a good shooter for you

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Oh, just rub it in will ya! J/K... Nice!

I'm still looking for a stainless 5.5" or 6.5" SBH. :)

·
Registered
36,780 Posts
Congrats!
they are wonderful weapons!
for years when I use to go up to the mountains of north carolina hawg hunting i had a Dan Wesson 41 mag, a S & W 57, and a Ruger blackhawk in 41 mag.
I did a nice trigger job on it and it was smooth as silk and very accurate, when i quit hunting I sold the S & W and the Ruger, I really wish I had kept my Ruger.
I actually shot my largest hog with that weapon.

Reactions: Sekol

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Congratulations on your newest acquisition, Buckeye! It sure is nice looking. I LOVE SA revolvers, myself- there's just something very Zen about loading and un-loading one round at a time and making each shot really count. Can't say as I've ever fired a BH 44 mag, I have an old old-style Blackhawk in 357 which is a dream to shoot! I did shoot DH's Ruger Red Hawk 44 mag once - and only once. I like my teeth right where they are, thank you very much! Enjoy it - and give us a range report. Oh - and protect your teeth!:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts