Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Tanner gun show in CO yesterday and was really anxious to check out the new SR9. I must say I was not very impressed. The gun looks great but the feel was just not right for me. The gun is very thin and my medium sized hands did not fit well. The grip doesn't fill up your hand like the 24/7 or XD. The safety was also very stiff to move up and down which I wouldn't risk my life on when trying to disengage it.
The back straps are a goog idea and they are very easy to change. Ruger also improved the sights compared to other models like the P95. In my opinion this would be a good gun for someone with smaller hands but if your hands are medium to large I doubt you will like it. :( :(

·
Registered
173 Posts
This is a gun I want to like but just can't seem to . I find the grip to be perfect for my hands. Balance is there (not top heavy). Two things that bugged me. The magazine did not seem to seat properly and the safety is hard to disengage. I guess I'm spoiled by the mil pros and 24/7's safety. Even so, if I were to buy it, I'd get it with the blued slide, just my preference.

Hmm, The P345 is looking better and better these days.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts