Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
RUGER grip frame FOR SALE ONLY

Yeah, not Taurus. Definitely NOT Taurus, but just on the off-chance there may be one or two other people in the world who, like myself, have more than one brand on the mind.

(NO LONGER TO TRADE - - -FOR SALE ONLY ! Note ) I have a new, blacked alloy XRN-3RED Ruger grip frame for a single action revolver. With trigger spring.
Price is $45.00 and I pay shipping to "the lower 48".

****************************************************************************************************************************

#####################################################################################

I had been looking for a different frame and have found it through another source, so will no longer "TRADE"

I wanted to trade it for an XR3 or XR3-RED grip frame in decent condition. With screws would be nice, too.

My price WAS "EVEN-STEVEN", and I'd have paid postage both ways if the merchandise was in "good" condition.for the possible trade

########################################################################################

Thanks,

Flash

(With apologies to mods, I hope this isn't too screwed up to post like this. I'm kinda leaving the original intent/price intact, for the history purposes)

Iron Metal Tool Household hardware Hand tool Laptop part Laptop accessory Machine Office equipment Tool Brown Tan Grey Trigger Metal Laptop part Laptop accessory Machine Office equipment Tool

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,407 Posts
Pictures are always a plus

1 - 2 of 2 Posts