Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all the guys that mentioned wanting a Ruger 1911 but cant find one,There is one for sale on Texas Gun Trader listed yesterday March 10th.
I have no interest in this gun, Monetary or otherwise, i just know there hard to find for people looking to buy one.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
For all the guys that mentioned wanting a Ruger 1911 but cant find one,There is one for sale on Texas Gun Trader listed yesterday March 10th.
I have no interest in this gun, Monetary or otherwise, i just know there hard to find for people looking to buy one.
If that was the one listed as "... paid 760 but take 740 firm...", it's already SOLD. Not to me, but I was just looking there. Thanks for the tip anyway.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was it, didnt think it would last long ,thanks for update

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Unless I were desperate for it (which is actually possible :D) I would wait until production catches up and prices go down. It is supposed so sell in the $650 range....

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Yeah I'm hearing the SR1911 is going for close to 800, and their hard to find. I want one REAL bad but not that bad I'll wait for it to be out acouple years and prices to drop down from being stupid to more reasonable. I'm a 1911 nut and a Ruger fan boy what's not to like, but for 800 I'll spend the extra coin and get a S&W E series. Good thing I have two PT1911s to keep me happy =P

Reactions: dogchild

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Last one i saw was going for $600 on sale. They only had the display model left, but that seemed like a really good price to me.

·
Registered
36,305 Posts
Last one i saw was going for $600 on sale. They only had the display model left, but that seemed like a really good price to me.
Yep at 600 bucks i might have picked it up!
they are selling at 750 here for a new gun, course no one has them, but again i am not in the "got to have" at that price.
I could have bought 2 at that price and passed on them.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Maybe living in AZ (close to Ruger and Davidson's) means we get the better prices and quantity.

I've seen no less than (12) SR1911's in 5 different gun shops throughout the Phoenix metro area in the past 4 months. With prices ranging from $600-660.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
LGS near me has them in stock. I believe they were about $650.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Held one about 2 weeks ago....very nice...wish I could have afforded it but nonetheless the guy behind me picked it up for $618+tax. Good pick up for him.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Unless I were desperate for it (which is actually possible :D) I would wait until production catches up and prices go down. It is supposed so sell in the $650 range....
Unfortunately, THAT won't happen until after the election. Depending on how that works out. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts