Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Rufus and Clarence were two old hillbillys that lived on opposite sides of the river. They'd been feudin' the best part of 20 years. Everyday Rufus would walk down to the river and yell at Clarence " Clarence if'in I could swim, I'd swim that river and whup the tar outta you!" Clarence would yell back "Yeah, and if I could swim I'd come over there and whup the tar outta you" Well, One day the Army Corp of Engineers came and built a bridge across that river. Mrs. Rufus had heard enough belly aching and told Rufus " Well thar's the bridge. Why don't you go on over thar and whup Clarence like you been hollering about all these years?"
Rufus said "Well, I will!!!"
Rufus took off out the door and got about halfway across the bridge when he let out a scream and come running back to the house. He ran in the bedroon, slammed the door,jumped in the bed and pulled the covers up over his head. Mr Rufus said " Rufus what in the world is wrong with you? I thought you was gonna whup Clarence." Rufus with his vioce shaking said " Well I was but when I got halfway across thar was a big sign that said Clearance 13' 6". I tell ya, he never looked that big from the riverbank!"

Administrator
Good 'un flung lead, but you shoulda' used the new topic tab. :thumb:

Registered
Wow..two jokes for the price of one( this is my lucky day..lol :D)

Those are both hillarious

Administrator
Smokewagon said:
Good 'un flung lead, but you shoulda' used the new topic tab. :thumb:
Mods have Split Topic Function to fix those things, which I did.

Both were funny! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts