Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sone has a Rossi single shot combo (.22 & .410). The forestock helps to lock it all into place and the front sling swivel screws in to hold the forestock to the bbl. He lost this swivel piece. I called Rossi CS and asked to get one..."they are on back order"..."they are on back order"....."they are on back order"

Has anyone found another source for this piece?

KA

·
Premium Member
14,139 Posts

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Numeric Arms may have something. They carry a large inventory of parts for many brands of firearms.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Thought I had an extra or something that would cross. Do not have a metric thread pitch gauge. It is just smaller than a 1/4" bolt and thread is close to 24 tpi. Bolt length to stop washer is .600" ....Not much help, he may take a barrel to an auto parts place and find a screw or bolt in their metric bolts and screws? Did not cross to anything of standard diameter or thread I have.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Walmart has universal swivel kits, with or without the screw part.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I am looking for a machine screw to replace the swivel that I do not use. When I figure out what size it is I'll post.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I found the proper screw at home depot. It is M6-1.0 x 25mm flat head phillips. I replaced the swivel with it. If you need a sling swivel you can drill the fore end and install a standard swivel stud.

·
Registered
107 Posts
RMP-2--1.JPG Here is mine with the 20ga barrel. Note the silver screw head. I also have a limbsaver slip on pad on top of the factory pad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts