Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Very nice looking rifle. Congrats on the new firearm. Let us know how she shoots! Looks like a lot of fun in a small package.

·
Registered
24,936 Posts
Steve McQeen watch out!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Very nice looking piece of equipment! I am curious as to whether or not you find the rifle shaped handgun configuration easier or more difficult to shoot than a traditional revolver? I am considering getting a companion to my revolver, and have always liked this design. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hopefully I will send some lead down range this weekend. I'll give you guys a update.

Sent from my very large phone...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This has to be my new favorite gun in my collection. Just need to get a holster for it...

Sent from a tracked government phone...

·
Registered
913 Posts
Daddy Likes

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just out of curiosity, have you tried to fire .44 special out of her? I bet that would be an extremely mild and accurate combination, and you could probably fit an extra round in the magazine.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just out of curiosity, have you tried to fire .44 special out of her? I bet that would be an extremely mild and accurate combination, and you could probably fit an extra round in the magazine.
Haven't shot any .44 special. American rifle man did test this gun with .44 special and said it was a mild shooter.

Sent from a tracked government phone...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts