Discussion Starter #3
Well, I traded that American Derringer for it and a box of ammo, I just
wasn't getting a smile on my face shooting the Derringer and when I saw the M68
sitting there I wanted it!.........

·
Registered
7,760 Posts
Congratulations!

The M68 was my 1st revolver, nice little gun.

·
Registered
24,593 Posts
Congrats on your M68. But, no pics, didn't happen.

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
I have an older M68, fun to shoot. However it is probably my least shot revolver.

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
I have a Rossi M68 with a 3" barrel. I really like it. Shoots high with 158 grain, but centered vertically. Going to get the Lee 105 grain bullet mold, see how that does. My only complaint it it drives the trigger guard against your finger when firing. A set of aftermarket grips fixed that, but the grips will not close under the trigger guard, leaves a gap where they come together.

I predict you willl like the Rossi. Nice revolver!

Reactions: loudviking

·
32,527 Posts
5 shot snub revolvers are taking off in the number of people buying and using them.

For many the mini-.380 and mini 9x19 pistols are a bit too much. While the snubs can be a handful to learn and get to know how to use proficiently they are proving to be prove user friendly compared to the feather weight guns.

There are advantages to snub revolver, but without going into all of the pros and cons let's just say snub revolvers have a lot going for them.

If one has the one of the mini pistols and like it, fine. Just that those are not for everybody. We're not all cut from the same cloth.

Viva le difference.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts