Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just snagged one of these here in Washington State a few weeks ago.

I paid $200 out the door.

I shot it for the first time yesterday. It was pretty solid. It has a great single action trigger pull. The double wasn’t bad either.

In one of my gun books (2010) it says these were imported from 1986-1990 by Interarms.

Mine has a very low serial number, 3 digits, L00027x. I’m not worried about the price in the book, as it’s an older version, and I plan on keeping it.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,976 Posts
Congrats on your new to you revolver.

·
Super Moderator
35,142 Posts
Mine is super accurate, like 1" at 25 yards with Federal Auto Match. It's a great "kit gun" companion on woods walks. I've taken a few squirrel with mine that I have come across. Range was short and I was braced up over a tree limb. I don't shoot unsupported at game. I've even put a few hogs down with it, one shot to the head at very close range as the hogs were in a trap. :D

I have a little Ruger SR22 that is pretty accurate, 2" at 25 with its best loads, Remington Golden Bullet or Federal bulk. I shoot the revolver more confidently, but like to plink with the Ruger and have gotten pretty good with it. Still, if I have to take something, I'd prefer to have the revolver...:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts