Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted ya'll to know the Rossi Gallery is empty. I would put a pic of mine in there, but there's one problem, I don't have one. :)

Just dropping a friendly hint. ;)

I've never seen one, so I was hoping someone would have a couple of pics of theirs they could put in there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Flyer said:
I just wanted ya'll to know the Rossi Gallery is empty. I would put a pic of mine in there, but there's one problem, I don't have one. :)

Just dropping a friendly hint. ;)

I've never seen one, so I was hoping someone would have a couple of pics of theirs they could put in there.
If you post a link to the Rossi gallery so I know where it is, I'll be happy to upload a photo of mine.

·
Registered
90 Posts
well, I went to rossi section of gallery and posted my pic, and it went to the general portion of the gallery. Did it twice, same thing happened. So if'n ya wanna c my rossi ?model351?, it's there. ;D

·
Super Moderator
35,281 Posts
I posted a couple last night, my taurus stiff in the taurus revolver part, and a couple in the general pix. One of my engraved stainless 4 5/8" Ruger Blackhawk .45 Colt. That's my favorite show off gun. LOL When I can get around to taking a pic of my .357 Rossi M92 Puma lever carbine, I'll post it up.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Tonight, we are being protected by a Rossi M851. I don't have pics of it up yet, but it is stainless steel with wood grips. I am told it looks like a baby Colt Python. It is a 38 special. It was my first handgun. I bought it at a local Wal-Mart right before they stopped selling handguns at Wal-Mart. I tried to trade it in a couple of years ago and that pretty much forced me to become a collector because the place I was trying to trade it at would only give me about $75.00 for it and another gun. That was probably about 7-8 years ago. If interested in looking at it, let me know and I'll put up pics.

MC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts