Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my saddle ring I ordered today for my Rossi 92. Easy to install, and looks great. It gives that bare left side a finished look.
This is a saddle ring hammer screw, so care must be taken when removing the original hammer screw and replacing it. Not a bad operation though.

Attachments

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice work. Is the ring a Rossi part or an after market pickup? What caliber is that one? Those guns are real lookers.
It is an after market pick up. This one from Beartooth Mercantile, in Cody, Wyoming. The only other maker I know of is Steve's Guns.

This rifle is chambered in .45 Colt. I think the ring really gives it a great look.

Reactions: misPhyr

Registered
It is an after market pick up. This one from Beartooth Mercantile, in Cody, Wyoming. The only other maker I know of is Steve's Guns.

This rifle is chambered in .45 Colt. I think the ring really gives it a great look.
Thanks for the info. I never heard of Beartooth I will check them out for when I need parts. Nice caliber choice and I'll bet you have a six shooter in .45. The ring adds a little something but those babies look good with the ring or naked

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. I have three six shooters, chambered in .45 Colt. :D

Reactions: misPhyr

Super Moderator
When you first posted I started looking again for the Marlin 44 Magnum. I was reminded that the application requires the removal of the cross bolt safety and still not convinced that I want to do that...however I could always change it back if I didn't like it.

Yours looks great!

Reactions: Smokewagon

Registered
Some aftermarket add ons look right at home on the firearm. that Saddle ring is one of them. Very Nicely done.

Reactions: Smokewagon
1 - 9 of 9 Posts