Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
32,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Nice! It looks like it was fired very little. I guess what I really need to do is stop talking and start setting money aside for the next time one comes up for sale! :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks for posting that link, Qwiks draw. I realize the value of a bobbed hammer (to some gun enthusiasts), but I have never been able to warm up to DAO guns. (No doubt it depends upon how the weapon is to be used.) In any case, you boys won't have to worry about me bidding against you on the one you linked to. ;)

Amistad

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Thanks for posting that link, Qwiks draw. I realize the value of a bobbed hammer (to some gun enthusiasts), but I have never been able to warm up to DAO guns. (No doubt it depends upon how the weapon is to be used.) In any case, you boys won't have to worry about me bidding against you on the one you linked to. ;)

Amistad
A DAO revolver is a great choice of a SD firearm, legally also...if you have to use it in a SD situation ..since theres no way to cock it before using it ...

But if your SD revolver has a hammer ,practice DAO..... These 720 's are know for there smooth triggers..

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I want, however you can only "want" when you're broke. It looks to be very unmolested and very affordable. I wonder why they showed the cylinder bores and not the barrel hmmmm. I wonder if Taurus will work on that since it is Interarms?

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Wow, I am surprised that no one has scooped us this revolver! With the condition it is in, and the price it really is a "buy now" if you have a little extra cash to spend....

·
32,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am surprised that there were any jewels like that baby out there. The number of good guns has gone down drastically in the last 5-6 months.

I visit daily the gun auction sites and they've not had anything except Taurus 445 light models left. Other than that and Ruger Blackhawks in .44 Special there has been not a thing.

·
Registered
112 Posts
A DAO revolver is a great choice of a SD firearm, legally also...if you have to use it in a SD situation ..since theres no way to cock it before using it ...

But if your SD revolver has a hammer ,practice DAO..... These 720 's are know for there smooth triggers..
Yep! Both of my 720's have very nice triggers. And as I mentioned above, I see the advantage of the "hammerless" guns... when pulling it of your pocket, coat, or wherever. I do shoot my revolvers now and again in DA mode "just for kicks." But when it comes right down to it, being able to cock the weapon is a feature that I'm not willing to give up. So I will likely never buy a DAO revolver. YMMV

Amistad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts