·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sense a torture test in the future.

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
+1 to Rossi. Even with all those reported 'problems' with the gun as a beater, it seemed to shoot like a 30-06 from that bench.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep to be continued... I suspect these guys will try to destroy it now. they did a torture test on a hi point C9 and ended up hammering a bolt into the barrel of it... filling the barrel with powder then putting a primered case into the chamber... clamping it shut and firing it ... from a safe distance of course.

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
I saw them basically beat a C9 with a hammer that had a bent firing pin. Pulled out a new pin, tossed it in the gun and it still functioned even though it looked like someone hacked away at the slide mercilessly with a machete.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i expected something like this to happen.

Here's "part 2"

Started with a 30-30, shot 3 of 444 marlin... then tried the 454 Casul

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
now they're shooting 454 Casul out of it and it's surviving.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
People do strange things when they don't have cable TV. ;)
My thoughts exactly.

Also, when one of these yo-yo's has to report to the emergency room after being seriously injured from monkeying around with a firearm like they're doing, I suppose they'll want us to feel sorry for them.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think they'll be fine their both gunsmiths and when they shoot it, they do it from a distance and are behind cover I'm sure. Their the same guys who did that hi point turture test and that gun just wouldn't die either.

·
Registered
27 Posts
WOW........didnt see that coming. I thought it would blow up. It is juts a tetament to the strength of Rossi.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I saw the video of the Hi Point torture test and was totally amazed at the results.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts