Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the Romanian WASR that my son bought last weekend. This is how it looks after he tricked it out with....
Quad Rail, Angled Fore Grip, RAZR Compensator, Pistol Grip, New Mags, Rail Covers, and painted the butt stock. We had fun putting a few rounds through it this afternoon. BOOM BABY!

Attachments

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
What's not to like about a WASR! Not sure I'd recognize him with the hat and glasses but he wears the Photoshop 'blur' mask of anonymity well - fwiw!!

Reactions: Mayonaze

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
WASR's are great! Mine is still "stock", except for the scope, as I like the "antique" look. The best part - I got it before prices went sky high. and I'll keep it.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
I have one dressed up pretty well, but I still want to change out the trigger to get rid of trigger slap, and get a smoother trigger to boot.

I think the Tapco G-2 trigger is what I want.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I have one dressed up pretty well, but I still want to change out the trigger to get rid of trigger slap, and get a smoother trigger to boot.

I think the Tapco G-2 trigger is what I want.
What is trigger slap? I have a WASR too and never noticed anything with the trigger before.

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
I wish they would drop down below the $600.00 mark so I could get one. Below $500.00 would be better but I don't see that happening.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
What is trigger slap? I have a WASR too and never noticed anything with the trigger before.
When you fire the AK, the trigger kicks forward, slapping the trigger finger. It's noticeable if it is doing that, mine does.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I like that set-up can't wait to do mine. Nice rifle!

I love mine just got it last week but had it on layaway since November just missing the price rise.

I painted the furniture black and brushed on a wood gloss came out nice.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Good rifles: reliable, reasonably accurate, and durable as the day is long. Well tricked out and beautiful. The one with the black furniture also looks nice. Enjoy!

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Yes, because we won't be able to recognize you because you blurred the lower have of your face and it's translucent none the less. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts