Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the past couple weeks the orders have been showing up! I have received around 6k projectiles in various shapes and sizes from a few manufacturers. They all have delivered in the time they stated at ordering with Berry's coming in a few weeks early. Powder from powder valley will be here early next week. It's nice having things just "show up", the mail lady, I'm sure, disagrees! She comes and knocks on my door and tells me to come get them off her truck. Have to love flat rate. Anyway, just wanted to share a bit because its been like Christmas. Carry on.

·
Registered
25,027 Posts
Back orders finally being filled. Good on ya lad.

·
Super Moderator
40,725 Posts
My mail lady at work is pretty cool about the boxes of lead. I warn her and ahead of time and tell her to just beep and I will come out and get them. She usually just pulls next to my car and makes it easier for both of us.

·
Registered
751 Posts
My precision delta order came in this week. I ordered in march. That's pretty close to their estimate.

·
Registered
6,737 Posts
I am not my mailmans favorite delivery either. Wheelweights have dried up around here and I have been buying lead off ebay or rotometals.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts