Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rocky has already introduced himself but I wanted to show you that not all the young people are sitting on a beach smoking pot during their Spring Bread! Here is how my nephew prefers to spend his time off!

Rocky shot this porker about 4:30 this afternoon. We are going to meet up with Bre346 on Friday for a little Taurus work!
This young man is an outstanding fellow and it always brighten my days when he visits.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Wise way to spend his time, bacon in the freezer and a nuisance hog gone.

·
Registered
73 Posts
....hm, let me think...go to an airport and complain about the long security lines, eventually get on an airplane to fly to somewhere else other than where I live, drink heavily, eat when I remember to, wallow in sand for hours, discover new ways to embarrass myself in front of strangers, throw up a lot, spend wads of money on trinkets and souveniers I wouldn't give to my dog as chew toys if I were sober, throw up some more, maybe get a tour of the local jail, or, go hunting...

Tip o' the hat to yer nephew for being smarter than I was oh so many years ago....

Reactions: bre346

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Way to go Rocky;; Hello From Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on a successful hunt.

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
Nice! It good to see some young folks still have a focus on their sanity! good looking hog! Nice AR!

·
Super Moderator
36,789 Posts
Nice shooting Rock! I hope that you guys have a great weekend!

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
:thumb:

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Good job Rocky!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Do I smell a pulled pork sandwich? Yum.....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Nice way to spend spring break!

·
Super Moderator
40,580 Posts
Nice hog. Just makes me want to go shoot one more and more, darn job gets in the way of that.

·
Super Moderator
35,223 Posts
Well, we got plenty of the pot smokin' breakers on the beach down here. :rolleyes: They should all discover hog hunting. Maybe there won't be so much of a hog problem if they were all in the woods after pigs. :D Wouldn't be such a drug problem, either, of course.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I am so looking forward to meeting Rocky and shooting with him and RanchDog. Isn't that some hog he's got?

Which remoinds me; I gotto go get some more ammo. It would be plum embarrassing to run out and have to stand around moaning while those two have all the fun.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts