Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Just made my day that the victim came out the victor. Hey Obama, armed law obeying citizens work.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Apparently he was not shot in his shooting hand. "Multiple shots to the chest" is some fine shooting. I wonder if he was carrying a .40s&w, that weak excuse of a self defense round!? :eek::D

CreekFisher

·
Registered
889 Posts
Glad to see the CHL holder win the battle. It appears that range time and practice pays off. For the new folks dont forget to work on weak hand shooting. and mag changes with the opposite hand. You never know when you may get hit on your strong side and have to use the weak hand for everything.

·
Registered
208 Posts
We continue to be exasperated by the view, apparently gaining momentum in certain circles, that armed robbery is okay as long as nobody gets hurt! The proper solution to armed robbery is a dead robber, on the scene.- Jeff Cooper.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Apparently he was not shot in his shooting hand. "Multiple shots to the chest" is some fine shooting. I wonder if he was carrying a .40s&w, that weak excuse of a self defense round!? :eek::D

CreekFisher
Hey now, don't get hit by one, you might not get a second chance. :cool:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Good to see a Law abiding citizen come out ok and less taxes people will have to pay for taken out the perp.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Once again, one less punk.

Reactions: G8R8U2

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Always appreciate those stories. I always look forward to reading "the armed citizen" in American Rifleman every month.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
"Poor Desmond , he was a good boy!"

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Recently released from prison and on parole? I thought anyone could be rehabilitated and put back into society? Yeah, this guy just saved us years of giving this turd 3 hots and a cot

Reactions: Atlee

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Another skum sucker of the street.I guess he didn`t learn his lesson the first go round. Speedy recovery for the victum.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Absolutely the only way I would meet a stranger for a Craigslist sale is if I'm packing.
The only tiime I didn't is when I sold our pool table last year, and it was the only thing left in our house at the time, so nothing else to steal. Also, I struck up a conversation with the buyer, he's a young vet, CHL holder, and showed my his new MP Shield once the transaction was over.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Bye,Bye, Mr. S.C.U.M.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
The talking head said, "Robbery gone bad." I'd argue it was a robbery gone good. One less hump, another live and relatively safe law abiding citizen.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Attaboy, The more often that the people fight back will give the bad guys something to think about before committing a crime....

Forehead Photography Hand Photo caption Selfie

·
Registered
15,370 Posts
Recently released from prison and on parole? I thought anyone could be rehabilitated and put back into society?
I'd say the CHL holder did a fine job in rehabilitating the thug. he will now start a new position .... as fertilizer.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Apparently, and unfortunately, the only way to stop Mr. Paiges life of crime was to stop Mr. Paiges life.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts