·
Super Moderator
37,585 Posts
Good deal on a nice drop in trigger!

Reactions: bobbojama

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Hope you're right, I just ordered one on your recommendation!

·
Super Moderator
37,585 Posts
I paid that for a similar trigger which didn't include the anti walk pins, which really aren't needed but are extra. It's probably a shade light for a tactical trigger but is a big improvement over the mil-spec trigger. Let me know what your impressions are.

·
Super Moderator
37,585 Posts

I just searched for this thread to find who was buying one. How do you like it? Have you given it a run on the range?

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
I LOVE it!!!!! Major improvement over the OEM milspec trigger. I contacted the manufacturer of my AR/FX9 and raved to them over the improvement! There have been issues (going full auto) using non-OEM triggers with this gun that usually appear at around 100-150 rounds. I am at 500+ without an issue.

Uptake and reset are about 1/16". Break is 3-4 pounds (estimated, no gauge) and very crisp. Bump fire is possible but deliberate. I would recommend it to anyone wishing to enhance their enjoyment of their FX9 carbine or pistol..

Reactions: Czechbikr

·
Super Moderator
37,585 Posts
I LOVE it!!!!! Major improvement over the OEM milspec trigger. I contacted the manufacturer of my AR/FX9 and raved to them over the improvement! There have been issues (going full auto) using non-OEM triggers with this gun that usually appear at around 100-150 rounds. I am at 500+ without an issue.

Uptake and reset are about 1/16". Break is 3-4 pounds (estimated, no gauge) and very crisp. Bump fire is possible but deliberate. I would recommend it to anyone wishing to enhance their enjoyment of their FX9 carbine or pistol..
and the cap? :D

Reactions: bobbojama
1 - 7 of 7 Posts