Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts
I first met Ric before he was famous, and I knew him for a while after The Cars became a phenomenon. He never changed. Soft spoken, almost shy, but ran that band with a firm hand. It was all business. He was one of the good guys...

·
Registered
179 Posts
I always have thought of my rock stars as ageless... When I hear their music I forever picture them as young, creative, innovative, and full of energy. As they were.

And then I hear another one has passed and I’m like, dang, how can this be?! They’re so young and I was just at their show not that long ago, but really, it is getting to be long ago.

And now I’m depressed. Who will be number three this time around? Jagger, Tyler, Plant? McCartney? John Kay?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I always have thought of my rock stars as ageless... When I hear their music I forever picture them as young, creative, innovative, and full of energy. As they were.

And then I hear another one has passed and I’m like, dang, how can this be?! They’re so young and I was just at their show not that long ago, but really, it is getting to be long ago.

And now I’m depressed. Who will be number three this time around? Jagger, Tyler, Plant? McCartney? John Kay?
Yeah...it makes you feel old. :(

·
Super Moderator
19,748 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts